Works of Giorgio Agamben (from the Italian; all with Stanford University Press):
- Creation and Anarchy: The Work of Art and the Religion of Capitalism (2019; link).
- Karman: A Brief Treatise on Action, Guilt, and Gesture (2018; link).
- The Mystery of Evil: Benedict XVI and the End of Days (2017; link).
- The Use of Bodies (2016; link).
- Pilate and Jesus (2015; link).
- Opus Dei: An Archeology of Duty (2013; link).
- The Highest Poverty: Monastic Rules and Form of Life (2013; link).
- The Sacrament of Language: An Archaeology of the Oath (2010; link).
Nicole Loraux, “War in the Family,” Parrhesia 27 (2017): 13-47 (from the French). (PDF link)